Rules and Regulations
1ST INTERNATIONAL LITOCHORO COOPER TEST
1. THE PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
– Promoting a healthy lifestyle, active rest and recreation
– Integration of the community of runners and physically active people.
2. DATE OF THE EVENT, VENUE
– The competition will take place on September 4, 2021 at 18.00.
– The venue of the event is the Litochoro Athletics Stadium.
3. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
– All people, regardless of age, can participate in the competition.
– Competitors under the age of 18 may start only with the consent of their parents or guardians expressed in writing.
– Participation in the competition is free. However, during the competition, voluntary donations will be collected for the organization of the next edition of the competition.
– The condition to start in the competition is to fill in the application form available on the website of the event (in electronic form) or in the 55 Peaks store in Litochoro (in paper form).
– On the start day, competitors will confirm their identity (photo ID) and sign a declaration that there are no health contraindications for the start. (for minors, the declaration is signed by parents). The competition will be organized according pandemic restriction valid for the date of the race.
– Maximum number of participants – 100 person
4. MAIN PRINCIPLES
Competitors run for 12 minutes. from the moment of take-off. After 12 minutes, they stop at the place where they are at the moment for a clear sound signal and wait for the judges who, using a tape measure, will measure the distance that the runner has covered (the number of full stadium laps plus additional distance).
The competitors will be divided into groups of 10 to 20 persons, depending on the declared times for the distance of 5/10 km. The number of groups will depend on the number of registered participants.
In the general classification, participants will be ranked according to the distance covered, separately for men and women.
– Competitors from places 1-3 of women and men will receive prizes.
– Depending on the number of sponsors obtained, there are also prizes for other competitors. These prizes will be allocated by lot.
– Awards may only be collected at the final award ceremony awards.
7. BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Participants as part of the starter package receive:
– start number
– a commemorative certificate with the distance obtained
– a bottle of water at the finish line
– medical coverage
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
– Collection of starting numbers will take place at the stadium in Litochoro on the day of the competition, from 17.30
– Each competitor takes part in the competition at his own risk. Organizer and all persons acting on his behalf or under his authority related to the conduct and organization of the competition are not liable for any damages personal, property and property of the players that will appear before, during or after event.
– The organizer reserves the right to use the image and other personal data of the runners in order to promote this event and its future editions. By entering the competition, the competitor agrees to such use of his personal data
– Competitors undertake to comply with the terms of the regulations and conditions participation. The application of the competitor via the registration page is confirmed reading and accepting the rules of participation in the competition.
– The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations, which he obliges inform all participants before the event starts.
Litochoro, August 20, 2021